Friday, May 23, 2014

Singer Tiara To Get Married: I Feel A Sense Of Calming Happiness

R&B singer Tiara announced that she will get married soon.


Her marriage partner is someone a year older than her, "Music has led me to a wonderful marriage partner by chance, I feel a sense of calming happiness. I think that through this experience, I will be singing new songs in this new chapter of my life. And I will do my best in the future," Tiara enthusiastic said.

Tiara
CD | Release: 2014/02/12
ships on the release date
2190yen
(US$ 21.52)
Tiara
CD | Release: 2014/02/12
ships on the release date
2190yen
(US$ 21.52)

Tiara was born in the year 1981, she had served as backup singer to hip hop groups Ketsumeishi(ケツメイシや) and Spontania, then she made her debut with he song "Sayonara Wo Kimi Ni feat. Spontania(よならをキミに... feat. Spontania)" in September of 2009. She has released numerous love songs that reflect the subtleties of the female heart and won the support of the fans. Let us look forward to the songs she will release after her marriage.


Tiara「Lady&Girl ~Tiara Love Song Covers~」 ダイジェスト映像

Source: Tiara Officialnatalie.mu

0 comments:

Post a Comment