Friday, April 17, 2015

yui Is Married and Pregnant

Japanese rock band FLOWER FLOWER's yui made an announcement today that she's married and currently pregnant with her first child.



Today on April 17th, 2015, yui herself announced the news on FLOWER FLOWER's official blog. "I am already married and my husband is a regular person. In addition, I also have a small life in my stomach. I understand people have been worried about me since I haven't been able to update the blog. While I still can't attend band activities due to my panic disorder, I want to thank my band members and everyone's support."

YUI - Flower Flower
CD+DVD | Release: 2014/11/26
ships on the release date
3500yen
(US$ 29.41)
YUI - Flower Flower
DVD | Release: 2014/11/26
ships on the release date
4095yen
(US$ 34.41)


For the future, she wants to prioritize her health for the baby and she did not reveal her due date. "I know people are worried about my physical condition. I am going to do my best to take care of my health. I will be happy if people can look after us with love."


yui Is Married and Pregnant



Translated From: natalie.mu
By AHMIKE.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment